Creating a safe and secure trading environment is a primary concern at LDC, notably when it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds.
LDC uses a combination of advanced technical and physical safeguards to protect all data systems:
- Rigorous firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is used to protect information during transmission
- All data transfers between server machines are transmitted using SSL encryption
- All financial transactions are handled by Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers
- All trading servers are located in SAS 70 certified data centers
- All communication between LDC clients and data servers is encrypted
UNCOMPROMISING FINANCIAL STANDARD
LDC is licensed and regulated by the Lebanese Central Bank (BDL) under license number 13. LDC regularly submits financial reports to BDL in order to verify its financial stability and validate its full compliance with requirements, among which is the holding of sufficient capital in order to safeguard client funds.